Please make a donation to The KTLN Trust.
You can click here to find out all about The KTLN Trust.
Ways in which you may donate.
1. By online banking transfer
To transfer money to The KTLN Trust please use the following details:
Sorting Code: 07-10-40
Account Number: 56895072
N.B. The above sort code and account number was introduced on 21st October 2011. If you donated to our old Nationwide account before this date, and you intend to donate again, please ensure you use the correct details, as shown above.
Where you have an option to include a reference for your payment please show your KTLN User Name, or your proper name, or if you prefer you can type 'anonymous'
NB - if you are paying us via online banking from a Nationwide bank account, this is what you need to do:
- Select Payments & Transfers
- Set up a new single arrangement (for a one off payment)
- Payment category - select 'Another Nationwide Account', then click Next
- Name of person to pay - The KTLN Trust
- Arrangement description - your KTLN user name, or your proper name or anonymous
- Nationwide account type - Cashbuilder Card
- Account number - type in 07104056895072 (this is the sort code plus account number), then click Next
When you have completed the registration of this new payment arrangement, you have an option to make an immediate payment.
Payments from other banks should be simpler.
2. By standing order
Details as above.
3. By debit or credit card (Paypal)
Simply click on to the donate button on the KTLN website and follow the instructions.
4. By subscribing to the Holiday Lettings website, through a KTLN introduction. You get a special deal, and they pay The KTLN Trust 20% of your subscription. Click on the following link for more details: Holiday Lettings Special Offer
If you choose to donate by debit or credit card using the Paypal service, they will make a deduction of 3.4% plus 20p per transaction. So for example, if you donate £10, The KTLN Trust will only benefit to the tune of £9.46. (Fees as at April 2009). Clearly, we would prefer you to donate through an online banking transfer or standing order if possible, as The KTLN Trust will get to use 100% of the money.
Please note that for legal reasons this is a UK based fund. We prefer to receive donations in sterling and in the UK. As and when funds are required, they will be transferred across to Turkey from our UK bank account. KTLN will keep you posted on how funds are used.
If you would like to donate, but are unable to use the above methods, please get in touch via the Contact Us tab at the top of this web page.
Kalkan Turkish Local News - your window on Kalkan Turkey.
Love KTLN. Love Kalkan.
Like us on Facebook